Importerror dll load failed is not a valid win32 application Python MySQL
Importerror DLL Load failed
%1 is not a valid Win32
application error in python
• OS: Windows 8 (64 Bit )
• Installed python 64 bit OS
• Installed mysql - python 32 bit (MySQLpython-1.2.4.win32-py2.7) There is no proper
64 bit MySQL- Python driver which are free (At
least I couldn’t find it by a simple search !)
• Go to the python command line and type
• Uninstall Python 64 bit and MySQL-Python
using control panel
• Install Python 32 bit
http://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.7.5/python-2.7.5.msi (Please note that you
should not install 64 bit version of the Python. If you install, you will get an error that
MySQL is not a valid Win32 application). The idea is if you are using Python and
MySQL, then you should use both Python and MySQL 32 bit. The 32 bit version of
python will run in 64 bit operating system.
• Install MySQL-python-1.2.4.win32-py2.7
• Now again type import MySQLdb and you will
not get an error.
• The author takes corporate trainings in
Android and Python. In case if your
organization needs training, please connect
If this presentation helped you, please visit our
page facebook.com/baabtra and like it.
Thanks in advance.
www.baabtra.com | www.massbaab.com |www.baab