Be the first to like this
According to the American Marketing Association (AMA), “Up to 90% of collateral created by marketing is never used by sales.” That is an astounding statistic which should be a wakeup call to those of us in Product Marketing that we need to be doing something different. Most of the time, sales doesn’t use our tools because the tools are ineffective, and the reasons for this include:
• Too many companies create a standard checklist of marketing and sales tools based upon what someone used in a past company, without any consideration as to what is really needed in this company.
• Too much content is about the company and their products with little discussion about the buyers and users and what they need.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
• A process for discovering and defining what sales & marketing tools are required for your target markets.
• How to develop content that resonates with your target audiences.
• How to use your marketing and sales tools to create alignment with the sales team.