View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
Amplifying what works; including visioning what ‘might be’
Having conversations about what ‘should be’
Focusing on ‘life-giving’ forces; innovating what ‘will be’
Inspiring positive change
Sustaining the change Co-constructing The future Envisioning Impact Appreciating that which gives life Discovery Appreciate “ What is” Dream Imagine “ What might be” Destiny Create “ What will be” Design Determine “ What should be” Affirmative Topic Choice
1. Reflecting on your experience to date, what have been the high points? Select an example of when you felt you were making a real difference. What were the circumstances? Why did it feel good? Who were you working with? What did you achieve? What was special about this experience? Describe the story around your example
2. What is it that you value most about:
Yourself, your distinctive competence / contribution
Your clients/the organisation
3. What 'gives life' to your organisation - without 'it' (this core life giving factor), the organisation would cease to perform well or even exist?
4. What are your hopes for your organisation - what might it achieve or best represent?
5. What key success factors would indicate to you that your organisation is well positioned to cope with the challenges of 2011?