Is it 5 o’clock yet? As a manager, that is probably not your favorite thing to hear around the office. Although employees show up on time and get their work done, many are counting down the hours, minutes and seconds until they can go home.
Wouldn’t it be great if employees enjoyed their job more? As a manager, there is only so much you can do to Engage an employee who has no interest in being Engaged. The real solution is for the employee to want to be more Engaged. When the responsibility for increasing Engagement is shared, outcomes are much more favorable for the employee and employer.
In this informative online session, participants will learn:
• The joint model of Engagement
• How an Engaged workforce affects business outcomes
• How to educate employees on Engagement
• Employee benefits of being Engaged
• Tips for employees to increase their own Engagement
• How managers can support employees in joint ownership of Engagement
Employees will go from watching the clock to wondering where the day went.