1. PARKING IN KURESSAARE Authors : Alasi Pille Põld Maarja-Linda Form : 12d
2. INTRODUCTION <ul><li>In the last few years Kuressaare has built many new parking lots. </li></ul><ul><li>Since 2008 parking in Kuressaare is free of charge. </li></ul><ul><li>For more protection there are cameras in many parking areas. </li></ul><ul><li>Kuressaare doesn´t have tow trucks to take away cars which avoid restrictions. </li></ul>
3. We have various parking restrictions...
5. ...but sadly people tend to ignore them.
7. This car is parking on the pavement!
8. And this one is parking on the crossroad!
9. Another day and still prking on the crossroad!
10. Is this 5 meters from the crosswalk? NO
11. The yellow color shows you are not allowed to park there!
12. Is this a joke?
13. It´s still 5 meters from the crossroad, not ONE meter!
14. The sign says you can´t park or stop on this side of the road!
15. This traffic sign obviously doesn´t go for this Honda!
16. Still not understanding the yellow lining!
17. Is it a blind man driving, that he or she doesn´t see the sign?!
18. Only two of these cars have premission to park there, others just don’t care...
19. You can´t park there!
20. The King is parking here! But the law still says it´s 20 cm from the pavement!
21. I have a big car- so I can park where ever I want?!
22. The yellow line >>
23. Thankfully most of us have eyesight and a brain and we know how to park!
24. Even more absurd parking examples from this website: http://saarlane.ee/galerii/galerii.asp?gid=56