There's never been a better time to go natural. We have become the "sensitive, allergic" generation and it's no wonder. With the amount of artificial chemicals that we come into contact with each day it's no surprise that we're becoming more allergic and sensitive than ever before. In fact a chemical found in your average run of the mill hair dye contains what is known as a sensitizer. You may go blissfully unaware that this chemical is weakening your defences, making you more susceptible to allergies until it hits you one day and you suddenly can no longer dye your hair because you've suddenly developed an allergy towards it.
Not only that, as a sensitizer you're left vulnerable to the effects of other chemicals that come into contact with your skin because a sensitizer facilitates the easy penetration of the skin allowing chemicals entry into the bloodstream. Once in the bloodstream these chemicals can come into contact with your internal organs such as your liver and your kidneys.