1. NOUVEAU “PD” PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT• Do Now: Notes on “Nouveau Professional Development”• Create “PD” folder• Create “PD” plan for Monday - Friday (Retakes? Homework? Getting organized? Getting ahead? Do you need a pass from a teacher?)
2. WHY?1. Intervention is becoming “wasted time”2. To develop as a “professional” student3. To make sure to get ALL work done4. To reward students who are getting everything done!
3. STRUCTURE1. BEGINS AT 2:04PM2. If you are tardy, your folder will be picked up, and you will receive demerit or detention3. Pick up “Professional Development” folder4. Do Now: Fill out or revise “PD PLAN” for the day/week
4. STRUCTURE5. Begin work/ask to leave with a pass6. MUST GET A PASS BY LUNCH ON THE DAY YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE EXCUSED FROM “PD”7. MUST SHOW UP TO “PD” FIRST, fill out plan, and then you may be excused to go to another teacher8. PASSES ON “B” DAYS ONLY!!9. Reward for ALL stamps = weekly recess or “chill time”10.Consequence for MISSING stamps = Professional Development Thursday/West Wing/Detention
5. YOUR “PD” FOLDER & PLANRetakes?Tutorial with teachers?Passes you need to get?Homework?Other things to get done?