Clear Skin, a clinic from Karad entered Pune in October 2012
• To be recognised as a medical expert in skin and hair domain
• To break the clutter and stand out in competitive market
Building Clear Skin
as a brand in Pune
• Clear Skin is originally from Karad with existing branches in Satara and
• Pune already had a lot of known players in the skin and hair care
New in Pune
• The obvious emotional truth
• Young people get frustrated when they don't get satisfactory results from their skin
• Through our market research we noticed that young people get frustrated when they
don't get satisfactory results from their skin treatments. To establish Clear Skin our
strategists came up with a powerful branding idea, that is – Full stop to Frustration. We
took this idea forward through an integrated marketing plan to achieve the results.
-To get 300 new people visiting Clear Skin every month
-We decided to go out in Pune Times, since our TG is reading Pune Times
Objective: We wanted our Radio Spots to be educative and informative since we wanted to establish Clear
Skin as a credible medical brand.
Strategy : We created a radio property "Doctor Doctor".
We invited people to participate by sharing their hair and skin related problems with us. These queries were
then answered by Dr. Chavan, the founder of Clear Skin himself. This helped us to establish Clear Skin as
trustable clinic in Pune.
Result : 45 enquires were received as a result of this campaign
•Today Clear Skin receives more than 300 people every month
•It has a patients base of more than 2000 patients in Pune
•Clear Skin is now confident and is planning to open another clinic in Pune
Trusted by people
Clear Skin has managed to build high credibility within a span of one year
It now has a large amount of satisfied customers in Pune.