Top 33 World’s Strangest Buildings (sorted by 4.520 visitors votes) Do you love architecture? Bored panda presents you an incredible list of 33 strangest buildings in the world, and best of all, it’s not just another random list, but it is based on 4.520 unique visitor votes. the voting took place here .
1. Mind House (Barcelona, Spain)
2. The Crooked House (Sopot, Poland)
3. Stone House (Guimarães, Portugal)
4. Lotus Temple (Delhi, India)
5. Cathedral of Brasilia (Brazil)
6. La Pedrera (Barcelona, Spain)
7. Atomium (Brussels, Belgium)
8. Museum of Contemporary Art (Niteroi, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
9. Kansas City Library (Missouri, USA)
10. Low impact woodland house (Wales, UK)
11. Guggenheim Museum (Bilbao, Spain)
12. Rotating Tower, Dubai, UAE
(Bamboo leaf for Dynamic Architecture ™ all rights reserved to Dr. David Fisher) Have you ever seen a building in motion that actually changes its shape? Sounds unbelievable but not to Dr. David Fisher. This building will never appear exactly the same twice. It is amazing but you will have the choice of waking up to sunrise in your bedroom and enjoying sunsets over the ocean at dinner. In addition to being such an incredible engineering miracle it will produce energy for itself and even for other buildings because it will have wind turbines fitted between each rotating floor (picture 2). So an 80-story building will have up to 79 wind turbines, making it a true green power plant.