1. NIVE@: Maximizing marketing benefits through integrated communication
2. 1911 2007
3. 2005: NIVEA Visage Young @ IMC Our 1 st campaign
4. 2006: NIVEA.gr goes live!
5. Why Internet? The internet can generate high consumer involvement with the brand, at a cost-efficient level. @NIVEA.gr 22 pages on average are viewed during one visit The average visit length is about 8.0 minutes . LEAN-BACK (passive) LEAN-FORWARD (active)
6. 2007 in Numbers Consumers stay on the site for 8 minutes , viewing 22 pages of content outstanding quality of contact! 8 min. www.NIVEA.gr POS (shelf): 60” TVC: 20” Print Ad: < 1” – 5”
7. Communication mix TV Print Online Awareness / Image Interest Involvement Retention Communication Level Awareness driver AND Extension of TV and Print Internet extends traditional communication campaigns, increasing the number of contacts with consumers. It also presents them with messages that are not sufficiently communicated only via ATL campaigns.
8. TV / Print / Outdoor Sampling PR POS Internet Integrated Campaigns
9. Attracting the consumer GOLDEN
10. Advising the consumer
11. Interacting with the consumer
12. Interacting with the consumer
13. Internet: an unlimited source for marketing benefits <ul><li>Support brands’ communication objectives </li></ul><ul><li>Build the brand! </li></ul><ul><li>Modernize the brand </li></ul><ul><li>Educate the consumer </li></ul><ul><li>Make him get involved with the brand </li></ul><ul><li>Collect database for newsletter campaigns / personal & frequent contact </li></ul><ul><li>Allow the consumer to tell you his point of view </li></ul><ul><li>ALL OF THAT AT LOW COST! </li></ul>