• What does vision mean?
• If we look up in a dictionary we will find different meanings for
• a vivid mental image; "he had a vision of his own death"
• sight: the ability to see; the visual faculty
• the perceptual experience of seeing; "the runners emerged
from the trees into his clear vision"; "he had a visual
sensation of intense light"
• imagination: the formation of a mental image of something
that is not perceived as real and is not present to the
senses; "popular imagination created a world of demons";
"imagination reveals what the world could be"
• a religious or mystical experience of a supernatural
appearance; "he had a vision of the Virgin Mary"
• So in this workshop we are going to observe Lleida, our city ,
from different visions and points of view: its monuments, the
river, the countryside, the weather…...as they are or as we
would like to imagine them.
• We will work with photos and we are going to modify them using
different programs meanly Cartoonist and GIMP, both are free
software graphics editor. Primarily, GIMP is used as a tool for
photo manipulations, such as resizing, editing, and cropping
photos, combining multiple images, and converting between
different image format.
• Session 1
• Looking for photos: Google, Flickr, Photosearch….
• Find several photos related with Lleida and keep them in your
• T – Alumnes – Cicle superior – level – your number.
• Installing Cartoonist and learn how to modify pictures.
• Session 2
• Gimp: Titles
• Modifica: grandaria, moure, retallar.. i Guarder fotos
• Session 3
• Capes, borrar,…
• Sesision 4 Aplicar modificacions de tot tipus.