Your SlideShare is downloading. ×
0
Nmdl
Nmdl
Nmdl
Nmdl
Nmdl
Nmdl
Nmdl
Nmdl
Nmdl
Nmdl
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Thanks for flagging this SlideShare!

Oops! An error has occurred.

×
Saving this for later? Get the SlideShare app to save on your phone or tablet. Read anywhere, anytime – even offline.
Text the download link to your phone
Standard text messaging rates apply

Nmdl

157

Published on

Powerpoint NMDL

Powerpoint NMDL

Published in: Education, Business, Technology
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
157
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
1
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

Report content
Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
No notes for slide

Transcript

  • 1. Branding Your Brand Adidas Shamyra Mack
  • 2. ADIDAS
  • 3.  My brand is Adidas, my goal is to get their name out and more brand awareness. Higher return on investment, and relevant clicks to the sites.Adidas
  • 4. Focus Demographics My focus for my  I will focus on all adidas brand will be demographics, ages 15-45. Adidas because its all about have been around for the reach you can a while and I noticed receive with your that around that age ads, and the broader group is where I see hopefully the more a lot of people ROI wearing the brand.Audience
  • 5. Budget Networks My budget for these  I will show to both campaigns will be the search and 500 dollars a day. I display network. The believe that will give display network is us the reach that is needed. My budget mainly for branding may decrease or allows for you to increase depending have image and on profit from the interactive ad. advertising.BUDGET
  • 6. Facebook Twitter I will have a facebook  I will also make a page for my brand. twitter page for my Facebook has such a brand, that tweeted big impact and brand special events that awareness to a big audience. I will have the company were a page that having, and also constantly updated updating the with new products products. and clothing.SOCIAL MEDIA
  • 7. Mobile Phone Mobile: I will also have a  Mobile budget will be campaign only 250 a day mobile, focusing on mobile. tends to get a more Mobile is now a big direct response. People tend to tool for marketing browse more on because people laptop where people search and look a lot are actually look for of things up straight immediate responses from their phone. on mobile phones.MOBILE STARTEGY
  • 8.  The display network allows for a lot of versatility it can, with this brand I would want to incorporate a lot of interactive ads. Only about 5-10 percent of peoples time is spent on the search network the remaining 90% is spent on the display network. There I will make really nice display interactive and image ads.DISPLAY NETWORK
  • 9.  They are comfortable They are unique Most comfortable running shoe Crazy, cool designs Available for all ages Clothes, shoes and work out gear! Now tell me why you should not buy Adidas!Why You Should Buy Adidas!
  • 10. Adidas, Come Buy Now!

×