Ecdl v5 module 5 print
- 2,411 views
Module 5 - Using Databases...
Module 5 - Using Databases
This module enables candidates to understand some of the main concepts of databases and demonstrate the ability to use a database application. This includes creating and modifying tables, queries, forms and reports, and preparing outputs ready for distribution, as well as learning to relate tables and to retrieve and manipulate information from a database by using query and sort tools.
On completion of this module each candidate will be able to:
• Understand what a database is and how it is organised and operated
• Create a simple database and view the database content in various modes
• Create a table, define and modify fields and their properties; enter and edit data in a table
• Sort and filter a table or form; create, modify and run queries to retrieve specific information from a database
• Understand what a form is and create a form to enter, modify and delete records and data in records
• Create routine reports and prepare outputs ready for distribution
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views