I have put together all of the photographs used in the photo shoot in order to display the different shots and reasons for choosing each.
Many pictures were used for the original idea of all the images looking at each other, as can be seen in the following, this was before I realised it did not work and other images were used. I used 2 different settings, outside, and indoors against a blank wall, both types of images were used. I took a range of poses to create diversity upon the creation of my ancillary tasks.
This image was an idea for an image looking up at the one above, such as the following:
Pictures looking to the left as continues:
One of the pictures that I edited and then finally used. As well as using this picture on the front cover, I also decided to use it on the back cover without the other image edited on top, similarly to the other picture used on the back cover, I like the way the pose is unconventional.
Images taken looking to the right as continues:
This picture was used on the back of the CD cover, I like the way the pose is unconventional and also the positioning of her hair on the models shoulders.
I like the way this image looks directly into the camera and gives a high impact, this image was unused, however I did use the eyes on the editing for the main CD cover.
I chose to take some photographs outside to create a greener background, my initial plan was to keep the background to create a more mystical theme. However in the end it was cut out. I did a range of poses and also included props to give a different image.
I chose to use an umbrella as a prop to directly contrasts the bright outdoor background.
Another image that was also very nearly used, however the image came out blurry and when it was tried to redo, it never came out the same.
A side picture of the model, the pose was made to look similar to that of a ‘Charlie’s angel’ and was almost used in the final piece.
This image is made to mimic the iconic image of The Beatles on the zebra crossing, I also made the image slightly blurry to give it a different effect, upon production however, I decided to cut out the background and the back leg to make it look as though the model is leaning.
This was one of my favourite images to give the a ‘mystic’ and ‘dreamy’ impression which is what I wanted, however in production I found the image did not fit with the other style of images used.