10 Tips to help you maximize your LinkedIn sales profile.
- 28,327 views
You’ve been looking for ways to add value. Look no further. ...
You’ve been looking for ways to add value. Look no further.
Here are 10 Tips to help you maximize your sales profile.
1. Upload a professional photo. Think business card. Profiles with photos receive a 40% InMail response rate. Choose wisely.
2. Write a descriptive headline. It’s the first thing people look at when they view your profile. So be descriptive. (i.e. “helping sales teams grow their business through social selling”)
3. Include your summary and experience. Tell your story!
4. Personalize your LinkedIn web address. Create a url that closely matches your name (e.g. www.linkedin.com/in/kokasexton)
5. Get recommendations. Have people focus on your specific skill sets. Make meaningful comments when recommending others. Think quality, not quantity.
6. Share updates… and share often! People that share 2-5 times a day see an increase in profile views and engagement.
7. Share Files & Presentations. Become a resource for great material.
8. Customize your website links. Add relevant links. Utilize strong calls to action.
9. Add rich media files like blog posts, Slideshare and video. Create a conversation. Alert your networks.
10. Join LinkedIn Groups. Meet & Engage. Demonstrate your expertise. It’s that simple.
So what are you waiting for? Jump in.
For more information: (sales.LinkedIn.com)
79% of sales reps that incorporated social selling achieved their quota over the last calendar year. –Aberdeen Group
The best reps are not just present in social media, they position themselves as credible and influential sources in customer networks. –Sales Executive Council
Sales reps that rapidly responded to trigger events via social media saw a 9.5% increase in annual revenue. –Aberdeen Group
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views