Be the first to like this
COPY THIS LINK
Today I’m talking with Ezra Firestone about creating Big Value in a world where we have to compete with so much noise and competition.
How do we begin to set ourselves apart and position ourselves, and our products and services as having THE true solution to the needs and desires of our target audiences?
Have a listen to my chat with Ezra as we talk about the answers to these question and more.
See highlights and links from of our chat below…
Check out the transcript or download it to read later: ENJOY!
• How growing up within an “alternative lifestyle experiment” caused Ezra to look differently at how to go about preparing for and pursuing a career.
• More life lessons learned while playing poker for a living.
• Starting out online around 2005 with SEO and retailing physical products.
• Becoming well known for and teaching eCommerce to other and branching off into information products as another business.
• Thoughts on VALUE – “Value is subjective, right? Everyone has value to offer. It’s can you communicate that value to a group of people? That’s what it is. Marketing is all about communication…”
• Stop trading time for money – “Let’s think about the difference between trading your time for money and setting up systems such as eCommerce stores or businesses that work for you that aren’t relying specifically on your time.”
• “FIRST STEP is to change your mind about money and change your mind about what you can create in the world and what’s possible, and that’s step one.”
• Get your head right first: “Learning about the mindsets, shifts that you need to make in order to understand how to build a business for yourself. And that was through reading books like, The Cash Flow Quadrant and Rich Dad Poor Dad and Think and Grow Rich and Breaking Loose from the Money Game and the E-Myth.”
• “STEP TWO is putting together some sort of strategy which is like… what can I do to add value if you want to use that particular lingo. What can I do? What kind of offer can I make a group of people that they’d be interested in taking me up on them?
• “Serve the World Unselfishly and Profit, and I believe that you can’t really profit any other way, right? The only way that you really can profit is if the people who you are serving are actually being, if you’re actually adding value to those people, right? You can’t actually profit in the full sense of the word unless you’re serving other people.”
Listen to hear a detailed example of this plan in action.
• How can you and your business stand out from the crowd?
“Here’s how can you separate yourself in any business. Actually, care. That’s all it takes. Not many people do. Everyone’s profit-driven.”
• For a Killer Mindset and