Transcript of "IAALD 2010 Closing Session Report: National experiences"
Objet : TR : key points from National experiences session
* what is the proper institutional framework for an information
system to maintain its sustainability, efficiency and effectiveness?
* How do you integrate the old components of an information
* strengthening the infrastructure base for ICTs in order to make
a meaningful contribution to agricultural development
* there are positive perceptions across the key actors in the ag
sector in terms of the potential for ICT use in agriculture
* access to information needs to enable community led learning for
sustainability in order to be successful
* a centrally planned, integrated, and shared platform is very
important, and can provide high quality services.
* integration of useful network information for different users is
essential for information sharing