The State of Corporate Social Media 2013
- 2,025 views
Every statistic, benchmark and fact you need on corporate social media in 2013 – direct from hundreds of corporate practitioners ...
Every statistic, benchmark and fact you need on corporate social media in 2013 – direct from hundreds of corporate practitioners
"The State of Corporate Social Media" is a free briefing from Useful Social Media on how large companies are using social media, written by @gnjohnson.
It is based on responses to our annual survey – and this year we had over 900 respondents – so the date is more reliable and complete than ever before.
When you download your copy, you’ll get insight on:
* How companies are organising social media expertise internally: Insight on organisational models for the best adoption of social media across your whole business
* The current ways that large corporates leverage social: We look at marketing, customer service, reputational risk and much more
* Predictions for the year: How will corporate use of social media change and evolve over 2013?
* How much should you spend on your social strategy?: Some in-depth feedback on corporate social media budgets – and whether they’re increasing!
* How your peers measure social success: A look at the metrics and KPIs that large businesses use to track social impact
With over 5,000 words of analysis, and 30+ different charts and graphs, this is an invaluable piece of research for anyone working on social media for a large company.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views