How to drive B2B leads and get great customer reviews. Customer reviews can help you: improve conversion ratios, lower the cost of paid leads, build the flow of free leads, build trust and
How to drive B2B leads and get great customer reviews. Customer reviews can help you: improve conversion ratios, lower the cost of paid leads, build the flow of free leads, build trust and credibility, and reinforce product value.
1. Increase B2B Sales with Customer
Driving More B2B Leads with
Customer Testimonials and
• Are Online Reviews Worth the Effort?
• Build the Flow of Leads
• Improve Conversion Ratios
• Build Trust and Credibility
• Online Customer Review Tactics
• 5 Steps to Great Reviews
• Benefits of Customer Reviews
3. Online Reviews
• People tend to trust vendors with whom
others have had good experiences.
• In fact, we increasingly use the web to learn
more about companies or individuals we
encounter in our personal lives.
4. Is it Worth the Effort?
• Customer testimonials of your product’s value
is a strong influencer to attract and persuade
• Online reviews, ratings, case
studies, and testimonials have
a significant and positive
impact on the revenue
5. Build the Flow of Free Leads
• Online reviews help build the flow of free
• Over time, this has a huge impact in building
steady lead flow and decreasing the average
cost per lead.
6. Lower the Cost of Paid Leads
• Online reviews help lower the cost of paid
– Increase in click-through rates
– Lowering the cost of conversion
• Positive ratings tell your new prospects that
others have had success with your product
and they can be confident in doing business
8. Build Trust and Credibility
• Reviews help build online trust and credibility.
• Reviews reduce prospect purchase reluctance.
• Testimonials help reinforce the value of the
• Our tests have proven a significant increase in
conversion ratios for inquiries that come from
a lead source that includes product ratings.
9. What About Negative Reviews?
• A quantity of positive reviews helps protect
your business from the occasional negative
• Buyers read reviews to learn about the
strengths and weaknesses of a product and
the company. A perfect rating is less credible.
10. Get Focused
• Focus on sites specifically related to your
product or service
– Sites specific to the buyer’s profession or expertise
– Industry specific sites
– Online software directories
– Online paid directories, offering Pay-per-Click
(PPC) or Pay-per-Lead (PPL) traffic
– Software review sites
– Search engine reviews, such as Google Reviews
11. Finding the Greatest Impact
• With a few minutes of searching, you can
likely find numerous candidates.
• The bigger question is often how to best focus
your efforts with a just few sites that will have
the greatest impact.
12. Prioritize Sites
• Which sites provide the greatest impact?
– What paid listing services are used and which
drive the best leads?
– Which unpaid listing services are currently driving
the best leads, or have the potential to drive the
– Where do our customers go to keep up with the
latest information on their profession or industry?
– When we perform online searches with terms that
best fit our product, which sites come up first?
13. Get Great Customer Reviews
• Identify and ASK satisfied clients for a review
• Make a review request part of your internal
• Make it extremely easy
• Thank them for their efforts
14. 5 Steps to Great Reviews
1. Customer Support
– Ask a satisfied customer for a review
• At the end of a customer support engagement call
• With a thank you email following the call
• Provide the direct link for reviews
• Build a repeatable process
15. 5 Steps to Great Reviews
2. Emails to Existing Customers
– Add a review request to marketing messages
– Option to directly fill out an online review
– Option to contact your company for more
16. 5 Steps to Great Reviews
3. Survey Existing Customers
– Send out satisfaction surveys to existing
– Follow up with those who provided positive
• Personalized note
• Ask to participate in a case study
• Ask to fill out an online review
– Consider follow up with dissatisfied customers
17. 5 Steps to Great Reviews
4. Follow Up with New Customers
– Within 10 days of service sign-up
• Online customer satisfaction survey
• Sales representative performing the survey
– For those who are highly satisfied
• Request an online review
• Provide the direct link
18. 5 Steps to Great Reviews
5. Educate Existing Customers
– Provide a webinar
• “How to get the most out of your product”
• Request an online review after the event
– This tactic provides great product feedback
19. Recap: Benefits of Customer Reviews
• Better lead flow
• Better conversion metrics
• Lower cost
• Heightened trust & credibility
• Reinforced product value
20. About Fusion Marketing Partners
Myron Berg, Managing Director
We Do This:
You Get This:
Much greater levels of awareness
Higher quantities of qualified leads
Ability to generate faster revenue
Lots more information at: