Do not go where the path may lead, go where there is no path and leave a trail.
- Delhi-Gajrola-Moradabad-Kashipur-Ramnagar-240 km
- Open between 15 th Nov. to 15 th June
- Day passes issued at the respective entrance gates
- Passes for night halt will be issued at CTR Reception Office Ramnagar
- For night halts 3 tourist houses at Dhikala,Gairal,Bijarani.
- Elephant rides are available
- Spend 1-2 days as per time availabiltiy.
- Apart from Corbett we will prefer staying in the GMVN(Gharwal Mandal Vikas Nigam) hotels.
- Personal experience , the resorts are located at beautiful places some very close to the river.
- Dormitory rooms available @ 200.
- Contact number and online booking available.
- On our trip we had 30 people , u can call the resort guys say an hour before you reach , hot lunch will be ready.
- Not many options to eat on way so we need to stick to GMVN.
DESTINATIONS DISTANCE RAMNAGAR-DEHRADUN-MUSSORIE-HARIDWAR-RISHIKESH 192 KM DEHRADUN-MUSSORIE 32.5 KM MUSSORIE-RISHIKESH 74.6 KM HARIDWAR-RISHIKESH 16.2 KM
- Kempty Falls – midway Dehradun – Mussorie (Perfect place for a bath )
- Attend Ganga arthi in the evening at Haridwar( It was a great feeling to be there.)
- Rishikesh- Predominently temples and the mighty Ganges.
- Many companies organize rafting in Rishikesh.
- Parmarth Niketan – Morning meditation and discourse.
- HEMKUND SAHIB , AULI , VALLEY OF FLOWERS & BADRINATH .
DESTINATIONS DISTANCE RISHIKESH-JOSHIMATH 252 KM JOSHIMATH-AULI ROAD 4.9 KM JOSHIMATH-GOBIND GHAT 20 KM JOSHIMATH-BADRINATH 43.5 KM
- Drive from Joshimath to Auli or can take a 4 km ropeway ride @ INR 400 either way.
- Basically a ski-destination but also options for small treks and a good scenic view on cable cars.
- However the possibility of enough snow in June is a big question and we can call up and ask the GMVN office and confirm.
- Gobind Dham is the base camp for going to Hemkunt and Valley of Flowers (VOF)
- Gobind Dham has to be reached by trekking for 12km from Gobind Ghat.
- Gobind Dham to VOF- 3km trek
- Gobind Dham to Hemkunt Sahib – 6 km trek
- GMVN accommodation available in Gobind Dham.
- Both these places are pilgrimage places .
- Joshimath- Badrinath -43.5 km
- Badrinath- Kedarnath – 203 km
- Badrinath – Delhi – 518 km
- Kedarnath – Delhi – 447 km
- Rent your bikes in Delhi @
- Start from Delhi at 5:00 a.m.
- Destination – Ramnagar – 252 km – try to reach there by 2:00 p.m
- Night Stay at Corbett National Park.
- Expected total distance to be covered – 192 km
- Start from Ramnagar at 10:00 a.m
- Reach Kempty Falls , have fun till 3:00 p.m
- Start for Haridwar , target time to reach Haridwar 5:00 p.m
- Most hectic and demanding day of the trip.
- Expected total distance to be covered 280 km +14 km walk
- Start from Rishikesh at 5:00 a.m. and try reaching Gobind Ghat by 2:00 p.m
- Trek from Gobind Ghat to Gobind Dham (14 km – 4hrs.)
- Night halt at Gobind Dham
- Start in the afternoon for Badrinath
- Total distance to be covered 45 Km.
- Total distance to be covered 300 Km.
- Start from Badrinath at 6:00 a.m.
- Reach Rishikesh by 3:30 p.m.
- Roam around in Rishikesh and again attend the Ganga Arthy this time at Rishikesh.
- Early morning ,white water rafting.
- Start for Delhi at 1:00 p.m
- Total distance to be covered – 225 Km.
- " Enjoyment is not a goal, it is a feeling that accompanies important ongoing activity."