• Geico gets a notiﬁcation from Phweet with
URL including proﬁle and the context.
• A notiﬁcation to John Smith says who will
call (and when).
• Geico makes the call connecting the
• The parties have a shared space available.
the solutions are in the
• signaling is outside control of carrier.
Phweet manages contextual notiﬁcations
• no need to share numbers, or visit Phweet
to setup, make or complete calls.
• the proﬁle is the Caller ID. URL represents
exchange contract - public or private
• the solution is not limited to Twitter!
control my access
choose my identity
select my channels
“Phweet founded by David Beckemeyer of PhoneGnome fame and
Stuart Henshall works beautifully.
I just entered my sip address received the call for free here in Spain
and suddenly twitter has become a real chat channel
Well done guys, big kudos due”