Risk Management Using Social Metrics
- 1,093 views
Are your real estate agents are all over the internet and you don’t know where to begin? Individuals can create multiple social media profiles all over the Internet and may be putting your real ...
Are your real estate agents are all over the internet and you don’t know where to begin? Individuals can create multiple social media profiles all over the Internet and may be putting your real estate brokerage at risk without you knowing. This MUST attend, fast paced workshop will help you sleep better at night knowing how your brand is being conveyed by your agents online.
1. Recall statistics important for brokers to recognize social media as an effective form of communication.
2. Identify multiple communication channels that exist among multiple social media sites.
3. Define common language specific to Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and YouTube that a broker must know what to look for when managing social media efforts.
4. Choose which social media sites the brokerage will set up for their company based on consumer demand, overall business strategy, and available resources.
5. Track social media websites that a broker and agents will use, profile URLs, profile RSS feeds, and passwords using a spreadsheet.
6. Define RSS and how brokers can subscribe, synchronize, and systemize multiple RSS feeds to monitor company channels.
7. Choose how to handle comments made on blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and agent reviewing sites.
8. List the potential risks a broker may be liable for under Article 12 of the Code of Ethics.
9. List the intellectual property violations that may occur when agent upload multiple forms of content to the web.
10. Create online listening hubs that notify the broker when positive or negative statements are made about the company.
11. Develop a broker policy and rules for engagement for agents to follow when using social media sites.
12. Assign accountability using checklists, online tools, and best practices to limit liability without spending every minute in front of the computer.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views