Yoga Reach Online Marketing Intensive course, held in Sydney, March 28, 2013.
Today's marketers are storytellers.
Story telling, through your website, blog, email newsletter and social media, is the cornerstone of modern marketing. Known as 'content marketing', this is perfectly suited to wellbeing professionals who like to give and serve, as well as solopreneurs, who have limited budgets for advertising or public
We looked at:
• The hows, whys, whens and whats of social media – and especially, how much is enough.
• The essential elements of writing a sales page – we call them 'Love Declarations' – that sells.
• We sketched out six month’s worth of blogs, articles and other content.
• How to apply laser-like focus to your online time so you aren’t wasting hours (and avoiding photos of your ex-husband’s new wife’s daughter’s wedding).
• How to dominate search engine results and find yourself on the first page of Google!
• How to better retain clients and increase referrals.
• How to market your business so it feels effortless, natural and fun.
• How to access great information to inspire your clients and establish authority as a leader in your sector.
• How to plan ahead so you're not resorting to emergency marketing and drastic discounting.
Plus, participants met and got feedback from their wellbeing colleagues and rediscovered the joy and passion for their business so they are inspired and motivated to thrive, not just survive.
Register your interest in attending our next course: http://www.yogareach.com.au/online-marketing-course.html#.UVpPsRk8_oh
Get in touch if you'd like us to come to your town or city to present this course: http://www.yogareach.com.au/contact
Now the real work begins....
(I can't promise it'll be easy but I can promise it'll be worth it.)