1. Monet’s Giverny In this project we created 7 questions that we sought the answers to in Monet’s Giverny garden. Some of them I found answers to, some of them I was too distracted by the garden to think about and some of my questions were just irrelevant when I got there. These are the results
2. I wonder what Monet would have thought of the step-by-step how to paint like Monet video demonstration I just found online……??? Answer: ….After much deliberation…naah.
3. Will the light be as beautiful on Bastille Day as it was in Claude Monet’ paintings?
4. Answer: What a shallow question. That depends on the painting. The light was pretty good in this picture…
5. What is Claude Monet’s greatest strength as a painter?
6. I love the way Monet rendered light. We missed the sun on Bastille Day…
7. Was Claude Monet looking for perfection in beauty?
8. Well, this well tended garden shows immaculate care!
9. What Japanese Influences will I find in Monet’s garden?
10. And of course that bridge with all the people on it