2. For Scouting to succeed in any barangay and encourage participation among girls and adults;there is a need to harness the support of Brgy. officials who will play an important role in thesuccessful implementation of GSP Programs.
4. At the end of the training,the participants are expected to; 1. Be familiar with the GSP activities, programs & projects.2. Actively participate in the activities. 3. Be committed with the GSP movement. .
5. 1. Overview of the GSP Program A. Mission & Vision B. History C. Five Basic Essentials & Four Sign Posts D. Five Program Levels 2. Roles & responsibilities asstakeholders of the movement
6. April 30, 2012 AM PM7:30-8:00 Registration 1:00-1:30 Five Program8:00-8:30 Opening Levels Ceremony 1:30-2:30 Special8:30-9:30 Orientation Programs9:30-10:00 Snacks 2:30-3:45 Roles &10:00 -12:00 Overview of Responsibilities of the GSP Program Brgy. Officials Mission & Vision 3:45-4:00 Snacks History 4:00-4:30 Open Forum Five Basic Essentials 4:30-5:00 Closing Four Sign Posts Ceremony
7. Lectures, Songs & Games, Challenges, Visual Aids (Power Point Presentation/ MPT)
8. Trainers/Facilitators Chief Trainer: Rose Sandoval Co-Trainers: Raquel Tabios Imelda Rodique Malou Cabanag Evalour Arellano Basilisa HernandezAssisting Trainers: Annette Diamante Amor de Luna Marietta Papag
9. A GSP standard training certificate willbe given to eachparticipant who completed the course.
10. Involvement &commitment of Barangay Officials inevery activities of the GSP