Brands in Online Communities - Zafar Ahmed, Social and Search Manager, TrueLogic Philippines
by TrueLogicPH on Apr 12, 2013
- 304 views
Resource Speaker: ...
Zafar Ahmed, Social and Search Manager, TrueLogic Solutions, Inc.
Common belief when starting a business is to first go out and look for customers. In the landscape of digital business, building a business today means building a community. The community enables shared ideas, beliefs, and experiences which will become a basis or lead to influence purchase decisions. Customers or the revenue in the business become a natural outcome of building this community around shared ideas. Because your customers will emerge from this community, it is the greatest `asset you could possibly build.
- Building a Business Means Building a Community
(FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, E-Commerce)
- How To Start Building a Community
- How To Manage and Sustain the Community
- The Role of a Social Media Manager
- What are some disruptive programs for the community?
- Importance of WOM and ORM in the Community
- Tips and Techniques
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views