Going for the industrial look
• It’s all about the materials.
• For an industrial look, you need materials that are
raw or untreated, along with some materials that
• Go for concrete, rough stone, metals, and
Working with concrete
• Concrete is one of the most versatile materials to
• You can make your own concrete décor or you can
find pieces that will work with your environment.
Concrete lighting fixtures
• Hanging concrete lamps are some of the more
modern, popular options.
• Hanging concrete light sockets can give a more
modern, austere look.
• Concrete illuminators can blend in with the wall
and create gentler lighting.
• You can try different treatments.
• Leave it bare and see what happens naturally (it
will be rougher on your feet).
• Grind it down to remove icky upper layers.
• Use imitation flooring that looks like stone or
concrete for a more comfortable flooring.
Concrete wall treatments
• It can be as boring or interesting as you want.
• You can layer concrete over sheet rock and add in
• Choose wall décor with discretion so that you give
the wall its own due.
• Sometimes you may need to hire concrete cutting
services to modify a wall in a living space.
• Concrete floors, walls, and furniture is probably too
• Concrete furniture can add a masculine or natural
statement to a room.
• You can use concrete tables as anchors for more
• There are plenty options to choose from, with varying
degrees of minimalism.
• You can also make your own by cutting concrete.
• You can use just about anything concrete as an
accessory or added décor element.
• Concrete clocks, electronics, and even
candleholders are to be found.
• They can blend in or become central pieces,
depending on how they’re placed.
• Don’t overdo it! You need variety even with
Call the Concrete experts
• Whether you’re completely remodeling your home
or just redecorating, you may need concrete
• Contact A-Core for more information about our
professional concrete cutting services.