HEAD LICE: Are They in Your Classroom?
Brought to You by No Nit Noggins
No Nit Noggins provides a safe, chemical-free treatment- the AirAlle™ system- which
kills 99% of all stages of head lice and eggs in a single treatment.
No Nit Noggins is the EXCLUSIVE PROVIDER of AirAlle™ in the entire Phoenix area, as
well as a provider of the Shepherd Method of Combing.
We treat lice safely, quickly, and effectively!
LICE FREE GUARANTEE:
Your 1st treatment will be lice free or the next treatment is on us!
(Some restrictions apply)
No Nit Noggins
What Are Head Lice?
• Lice are a parasite that feed on the human blood from the human scalp.
– They need human blood to live and will die within 24-48 hours
• Lice go through three life stages:
– Egg (NIT) (7 to 9 days)
– Nymph (9 days)
– Adult lice (30 days)
• They spread through head-to-head contact,
hair strand by hair strand.
• Lice don't have wings. They do not fly, hop, or jump.
But they can crawl quickly- 9 inches per minute!
Who’s Susceptible to Lice?
• The most susceptible are children ages 3 to 12,
although anyone who works around children
(nannies, caregivers, teachers, babysitters,
friends, and family) can get lice.
• Girls are more likely to get lice than boys.
• Anyone can get lice- rich or poor, clean or dirty.
What to Look For
• Head lice are yellowish-white insects that are about the
size of a sesame seed.
– It takes eggs about 7 or 8 days to hatch into nymphs.
– The baby nymphs most always go unrecognized, as
they are the most difficult to spot by the average eye.
• An itchy scalp is the most common symptom of head lice
but not always the case.
– 50% of children itch due to an allergic reaction from
the saliva the lice deposit into the scalp.
– The saliva acts as an anti coagulant so the lice can
continue to feed easily.
Treatment at No Nit Noggins
Flexible, convenient hoursNon-toxic
Same day walk-in appointments
Single treatment guarantee
Products and shampoos
Treat 4 family members at once-
Save time and money!
What makes our approach unique?
Terminator lice comb
Free WiFi HD TV’s
• The AirAlle™ (pronounced air-a-lay) is an FDA-cleared medical device that
kills 99% of all stages of head lice and eggs in a single treatment through
dehydration, avoiding harsh pesticides or chemicals.
• Dr. Dale Clayton Ph.D., a professor of Biology, invented the device at the University of
Utah in 2009.
• Over 50,000 successful treatments around the world have been completed with the
AirAlle ™ device.
• No Nit Noggins uses the AirAlle™ device on individuals with dry, untangled hair that can
be easily combed and is free of hair and scalp-treatment products.
• With approval from the Journal of Medical Entomology and the American Academy of
Pediatrics, you can count on No Nit Noggins.
We guarantee it, provided all family and household members are checked.
The AirAlle™ Approach
We Help Kids Get Back to School
• Children and parents may feel uneasy about the transition back to
school after head lice are discovered.
• Through various treatment options, parent education, and after care
instructions, No Nit Noggins helps children get back to school
seamlessly. Certificate of Treatment is given to children so they can
return to school and give it to the school nurse.
• We teach PREVENTION during the AirAlle™ Treatment. Here are a few pointers:
– Kids will be kids, but tell them to avoid head-to-head contact while playing with
other children, whether at school, on a playground, or during sports activities.
– Don't share combs, brushes, hats, scarves, bandannas, hair bands, ribbons,
barrettes, or towels-basically anything that goes on the head.
– Use No Nit Noggins Peppermint Spitz (good for 8 hours of lice repelling),
Repellent Shampoos, and Repellent Conditioners.
– Keep hair in a Ballerina bun, braid, or French braid when in school.
– Be careful when taking ‘selfies’ - no head to head contact!
We Teach Prevention
• A few more pointers:
– Do not use pest sprays or fogs in the house. They are not needed, and
they can be harmful if they are inhaled or get on the skin.
– If there's a lice outbreak at your child's school, you may want to say no
to sleepovers for a while, since lice can live in bedding, pillows, and
carpets for up to 48 hours.
5 Common Ways to Avoid Head Lice:
Are They in Your Classroom?
Here’s what you should be watching out for to keep your classroom lice-free:
Backpacks, coats, hats, scarves stacked up in a pile?
Dress up clothes shared– such as hats, costumes, combs, brushes?
Reading Corner --- do kids bump heads as they lie down on bean bags, carpet,
blankets, and stuffed animals?
Are children’s heads touching demonstrations, games, etc.?
Do children have their hair tied back in buns and ponytails or is it free-flowing?
Professionally Certified Head Lice Removal Experts
FREE HEAD CHECKS!
HEADCHECKS with a
signed contract with us
No Nit Noggins
8060 E. Gelding Drive Suite 102
Scottsdale, AZ 85260