1. Entrepreneurs<br />~An Entrepreneur is a person who is good at seeing business opportunities and takes risks in exploiting them~<br />By Julie Sanders~ <br />
2. ~Entrepreneurs must be a good leader, creative, good at delegating tasks, must have good time management and must be good at organising~<br />
3. Walt Disney<br /><ul><li>When he was seven years old, he would draw and sell sketches to his neighbours. He also worked a summer job with the railroad, selling newspapers, popcorn, and sodas to travellers.
4. In 1932, the first colour cartoon ‘Flowers and Trees’ won Walt the first of his studio’s Academy Awards.
5. Walt Disney’s creation, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, was considered one of the greatest feats of the motion picture industry. The film cost nearly $1.5 million to produce an astounding figure of that era.
6. He produced short cartoons called Laugh-o-grams which soon became a huge success in the Kansas City area. However, he was unable to successfully manage his new company so laugh-o-grams became bankrupt.
7. He partnered with his brother Roy, and started a new studio in Roy’s garage. From 1925 to 1927, his “Alice Comedies” enjoyed great success.
8. Walt opened Disney Brother’s Studio.
9. Now, The Disney movies are still a massive success, and the 2 theme parks dedicated to Walt Disney's creations are extremely popular with all ages. </li></li></ul><li>Coco Chanel <br /><ul><li>When she was 12, she was sent to a orphanage and she leaned to be a seamstress.
10. She designed hats as a hobby, before she became a licensed modiste (hat maker) in 1910. She then opened a boutique in Paris named Chanel Modes.
11. In 1913, she established a boutique in Deauville, where she introduced casual clothes that were suitable for leisure and sport.
12. In 1924, Chanel made an agreement with the Wertheimer brothers, directors of the perfume house Bourgeois, creating a corporate entity, "Parfums Chanel." – Chanel No. 5
13. Now, even after Coco Chanels death, the brand Chanel is still extremely high end, popular and extremely profitable. </li></li></ul><li>JK Rowling<br /><ul><li>She is the author of the series ‘Harry Potter’ which became international best sellers and sold more than 400 million copies.
14. Having gained immense popularity and awards, her books were made into successful movies.
15. Her net worth is at £560 million.
16. The fourth book, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, was released simultaneously in the UK and the US on 8 July 2000, and broke sales records in both countries.
17. Her final book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, broke records, and was the fastest selling book of all time. </li></li></ul><li>Dame Anita <br />Roddick<br /><ul><li>Founder of the famous brand ‘The Body Shop’ her products are trusted worldwide and sold internationally.
18. She started her own retail chain and went on to become a famous entrepreneur.
19. In addition to being a prominent businesswoman, she is also an avid environmental campaigner.
20. Roddick opened the first Body Shop with the aim of making an income for herself and her two daughters while her husband was away in South America, with the idea of providing quality skin care products in refillable containers and sample sizes, all marketed with truth rather than hype.She opened her second shop six months later.
21. By 1991, the Body Shop had 700 branches, and Roddick was awarded the 1991 World Vision Award for Development Initiative.</li>