Explain how this diagram illustrates the ease with which it’s possible to integrate the Seppala-T Panel PC with the PLCs and automation systems on your factory floor.
Stock QuestionsWhat is the story behind the name?
Packaging with InduSoft and CCS-Inc.
Packaging Solutions InduSoft and CCS
• InduSoft, Inc. (Scott A. Kortier) – Resources – Packaging Applications – Functionality – Demo• CCS-Inc. (Hutch Gray) – Seppala-T Panel PC
• Scott A. Kortier – InduSoft Marketing Manager – Over 24 years in Industrial Automation – Developed hundreds of HMI/SCADA applications• Hutch Gray – CCS-Inc. Business Development – 8 years of experience in the printing, labeling and custom packaging business – Product Manager of industrial computers for the packaging Industry
Established in US in 1997Pioneer in industry: First HMI/SCADA package for Microsoft Windows CE Web solution and XML integration in HMI/SCADA Patent for database connectivityCertifications:Awards:
Instrumentation Pharmaceutical Water & Waste And Others… Automotive WarehouseOil and Gas Machinery Building InduSoft Web Studio and InduSoft EmbeddedView/CEView Real Time Mobile Performance Supply Chain DatabaseSCADA / HMI Wireless Web Solution RFID Management Integration Integration Solution (RTPM) Any vertical market … Any application
InduSoft Web Studio Scott A. Kortier InduSoft, Inc.
• Industry solutions on InduSoft.com• Packaging Brochure• Free Downloads – OEE Demo – PackML Demo
CCS-Inc.Comprehensive Computer Solutions Hutch Gray Business Development
• Founded in 1981• Privately Owned• Two Wholly-Owned Subsidiaries: – Qualtrax, Inc. – FoxGuard Solutions, Inc.• ISO 9001:2008 accredited• Based in Christiansburg, VA – Two facilities – 37,000+ square feet – New building under construction• 120+ employees
• CCS-Inc. designs, manufactures, and integrates computers, enclosures, and networking solutions for harsh environments and mission-critical applications• Industries Served: Automation, Packaging, Manufacturing, Energy, Food Processing, Defense, and more…
• The cost-effective alternative to proprietary HMIs for automating the packaging industry• Tested and certified by InduSoft• Ideal for SCADA applications• Rugged & reliable – IP-65 – NEMA 4/4X – Fanless Configuration – Solid State Hard Drives – Stainless or Cold Rolled Steel Bezel – NO MOVING PARTS!
• Easily integrates with Allen-Bradley or Eaton Technologies (thanks to InduSoft import wizards)• 5-Wire Resistive Touchscreen – Can be used with gloves• Utilizes off-the-shelf components, resulting in: – Easy Maintenance – Lower Cost – High Availability• Allows you to upgrade your control system(s) without proprietary restrictions
• Two Ethernet Ports – One for the plant network, one for PLC/Controller communications• Two Serial Ports, RS-232/422/485 and RS-232 – communicate with legacy serial devices such as PLCs, controllers, temperature controllers, etc.• Option to meet NEMA 4X standards – Can be sprayed down and sterilized• All 3 sizes have the same screen resolution – Consistency throughout• Very thin profile – Takes up minimal space in a panel, max 2” deep
Available in 10”, 12”, and 15” sizes Seppala-T10 Seppala-T12 Seppala-T15Screen Size 10.4” 12.1” 15.0”Cut-Out 8.82” x 12.00” 10.12” x 13.31” 12.00” x 15.39”DimensionsExternal 9.8” x 12.9” x 11.1” x 14.3” x 12.9” x 16.4” xDimensions 1.6” 1.8” 2.0”Weight 8.3 lbs. 10.8 lbs. 14.4 lbs.
Seppala-T Panel HMIDisplay XGA TFT Display with 5-Wire Resistive TouchscreenProcessor Intel Atom 1.6 GHz N270 ProcessorSoftware InduSoft Web Studio SCADA SoftwareMemory Onboard 1GB DDR2; can support an additional 1GBStorage Intel Solid State Hard DrivePorts (1) RS-232/422/485 Serial, (1) RS-232 Serial (4)USB 2.0 (2) 10/100/1000 Gigabit EthernetExpansion Slots (1) Mini PCI Slot, (1) Mini PCIeOperating Temperature 0°~ 55°C (32°~131°F)Storage Temperature -20°~75°C (-4°~167°F)
• Arrives pre-loaded with InduSoft and requested Operating System• Hardware support offered by CCS• Software support offered by InduSoft• Integration support referred to InduSoft partners
Contact CCS• Have questions? Want to request a quote? Ways to Reach Us +1 800.277.3077 email@example.com http://www.ccs-inc.com/contact