For decades, marketers and advertisers have used demographic profiling to target consumers. But focusing solely on this traditional targeting tactic may be a waste of precious time, money, energy and opportunities for meaningful engagement. By considering how the social and mobile landscapes have impacted the consumer’s ability to commune in new and personal ways we can discover how demographic profiling alone is ineffective. The webinar will explore EMG’s hand- crafted methodologies in collecting, measuring and responding to new data sets, live behaviors and critical brand sentiment that have allowed us to target and personalize campaigns and web experiences within a diversity of industries including higher education, healthcare and entertainment.
Join us as we introduce and explore how you can evolve your approach to profiling and segmenting audiences to increase impressions, shares, adoptions and conversions.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
1. Think beyond demographic profiling and why it is fiscally beneficial to do so
2. Acquire more specific data sets and ways to measure
3. Use those data sets to get started on targeting consumers on more specific levels
4. Craft engaging and personalized web features and experiences
5. Measure the success and efficiencies of your new marketing tactics