2. Gout disease can be onset by many different situations. Here we cover a few things that have a connection to outbreaks of both chronic and acute gout problems.
3. Metabolic syndrome affects 1 out of 5 people and the risk of it gets higher as we get older. This can cause changes to the body that affect hormone levels and chemical balances.
4. As a result there is a higher amount of uric acid found in the body. That acid can settle in the form of crystals around the joint areas.
5. Many people don’t realize that gout is a type of arthritis. It causes the joint tissue to swell and that puts pressure in that area causing pain.
6. Gout disease can also stem from the use of diuretics which cause the body to urinate more than normal. These products are often used by people trying to lose weight as they are going to excrete water from the body.
7. There are several classes of diuretics that are offered out there. Many of the supplements and weight loss products that people take contain them.
8. When a person uses diuretics for any period of time it upsets the balance of their body chemicals. However, these items are often part of prescription medications too.
9. They are used in kidney medications, heart medications, and other products out there that are supposed to help a person to feel better.
10. Individuals with various eating disorders often abuse diuretics and then the risk of gout is very high.
11. If you use aspirin frequently you are also increasing your risk of gout disease occurring. This can allow the amount of uric acid in the body to increase very quickly.
12. Ironically, many people take aspirin once a day to help them be able to keep various health problems at bay. They don’t realize they are actually a potential contributing force for gout.
13. When a person consumes large amounts of alcohol on a regular basis they are very likely to suffer from problems with their liver and kidneys.
14. However, there is also the risk of gout.
15. When someone drinks various types of alcohol, the body can have a harder time excreting uric acid, resulting in high uric acid levels in the blood.
16. There are many other triggers out there that can affect gout disease. For example what you eat plays a major role.
17. We live in a society where we don’t eat like we should. This includes our children who are often indulged in snack foods and fast foods.
18. This can cause the onset of gout to start at earlier ages for future generations if efforts to change our lifestyle aren’t made.
19. There are substantial changes you can make in order to reduce the chances of you suffering from gout disease. Make every effort to eat right and to maintain a healthy body weight.
20. Pay attention to what you drink too because various forms of fructose found in drinks can increase the chances of a gout occurrence. If you already have issues with gout, don’t be complacent about what will happen next.
21. Take aggressive efforts to make sure you won’t have to deal with that problem again in the future. Don’t underestimate how severe gout disease can become if you allow it to continue.
22. For more details and information to get rid of gout forever,