How to craft a killer
« Elevator Pitch »
Know how to pitch yourself
in less than 2 minutes and 120 words…
Copyright www.christine-morlet.com 2010
Personal branding: 6 key questions to ask
yourself to prepare your elevator pitch
1. What is the focus of your speech? What is THE key message you
want people to remember about you?
2. Who is the target person to make a hiring decision about you?
3. What are the problems faced by your target audience?
4. What is it that you are offering that would solve these problems?
5. What is it that differentiates you and makes you different from your
6. What are the benefits of your speech (you offer) as experienced by
your target audience?
To create your elevator pitch, you now must put these elements
all together in a 2 minutes and 120 words presentation
Call to Action: if they show interest, ask for a meeting!
Engagement: an open ended question starter…
Solution: what’s your offer? Keynote, workshop, master class…
Content: the customer benefits in one short sentence (25 words)!
Lead-in: Who are you? Your target, your vision…
« Elevator Pitch »
Start with a killer summary sentence (25 words
Don’t get lost in the how, focus on the “WHORU”
Memorize it and rehearse it (rehearse, rehearse,
Listen to the audience (God has given us two
ears and one mouth!)
« He that has no silver in his purse
should have silver in his tongue »
Contact: Christine Morlet
Skipe ID: formation.negociation
Tel.: +33(0)971 222 971 - Mobile: +33(0)674 020 424
Address: 125 allée du Bois - 06140 Vence – France
Follow me on Espeakers http://bureau.espeakers.com/ifps/viewspeaker10620
Follow me on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/christinemorlet
Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/Top_speaker
Follow me on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/christine-morlet
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.