2. Elevator Pitch<br />NYJOBSMART.COM is going to be a journalistic form of Monster or Craigslist. <br /> Journalists will report on the latest job opportunities, career choices, and provide information about education requirements, expected salary, and interview techniques. <br />
3. Proposal<br />In today’s economy, many people are out of work and struggling to find jobs. Recent college graduates don’t know where to turn to start their search for a career. <br />The website that I am going to create will consist of a team of reporters who research and report on careers in the New York area. <br />
4. Journalistic Values<br />Unlike Craigslist or Monster, NYJOBSMART.COM will consist of professionally written articles about current employment opportunities.<br />In addition to articles, videos will be posted on the website that show people on the job in various careers. <br />
5. The Journalism Crisis<br /><ul><li>My website will create more jobs for journalists. With the decline of newspapers, internet journalism is becoming more and more prominent. </li></li></ul><li>Social Media<br /><ul><li>I plan to use Facebook and Twitter to market my website.
6. I will also start a Facebook group for NYJOBSMART.com
7. My target audience is young and internet savvy.</li></li></ul><li>Market Research Plan<br /><ul><li> Distribute a survey to my target audience (young adults between the ages of 18 and 25)
8. Ask them if they feel they have access to enough information about the job market via the internet
9. Research websites similar to mine</li></li></ul><li>Business Plan<br />Revenue<br />High Ad Revenue<br />Web services for local businesses<br />Premium Content<br />Expenses<br />Pay employees (Team of reporters, writers, web design)<br />Equipment (Video Cameras, Tape recorders, etc)<br />