1. Mobile Application Easy Lift Presented by Alexandra Brou Sanjarbek KHODJAEV
2. Today we have more buildings but less space. Modern buildings are growing higher. So do the hotels.
3. The higher the building is, the more the elevatorsbecome important. People use elevators so frequently that very often they are full and elevators stop on each floor.
4. Sometimes when all elevators are occupied you have to wait,wait and wait…
5. So, how to avoid the problem?• To create a mobile app that would facilitate the movement in the elevators• To avoid the queues or waiting for the elevator,• For the buildings higher than 50- floors• To make the time spent in the elevator a pleasant experience through personalized service.
6. How does it work?• The application will propose the list of the sky scraper-hotels to choose from using a Smartphone, GPS system to geo-localize the customer.• Once the customer is located, his demand is transferred to the elevator operating system which sends back to the customer the message with the elevator number and location (as normally there are several elevators in the tall building), and an access code to open the elevator.
7. How does it work? • To open an elevator the client would need to scan the access code directly from the mobile device (smart phone, iPhone, Ipad), with the help of the special high- tech recognition system.
8. Personalized service• After ordering the elevator it is possible to listen to your favorite music while using the elevator.• Either, the client could choose to order one of his favorite songs on the app to play it in the elevator or, once in the elevator, the music from the client’s smart phone music list could be projected to the elevator’s loud speakers.