1. EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY OF LEFKEFACULTY OF ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERINGDEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER ENGINEERING GÖKHAN ÖZKÖK 282364 ENGG437 ENTREPRENEURSHIP & LEADERSHIP ASSIGNMENT#2
2. GökhaNETInternet Marketing Services
3. What is Internet Marketing?Depending on whom you ask, the term Internet marketing can mean a variety of things. At onetime, Internet marketing consisted mostly of having a website or placing banner ads on otherwebsites. On the other end of the spectrum, there are loads of companies telling you that youcan make a fortune overnight on the Internet and who try to sell you some form of "Internetmarketing program". Overview of Internet Marketing Services as a BusinessInternet marketing services are in high demand in an industry that is growing by leaps andbounds. Anyone who has an online business presence needs to know how best to effectivelymarket their website on the Internet and most will consult an Internet marketing firm forassistance. Thats where the independent Internet marketing specialist comes in. And, becausethere are so many facets of Internet marketing, an owner of an Internet marketing firm mightdecide to provide a wide variety of Internet marketing services or specialize in only a few.
4. Marketing Potential & Business Plan - StrategyOf all of the components of Internet marketing, prospective customers and clients expect abusiness to have a website. In fact, not having one could raise a red flag to a prospect. Onlineusage has become so pervasive today, many prospects might easily choose to do business witha company that they can get up-to-date information on 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.Even a business that only has very local customers, such as a single location restaurant or shoestore can benefit from having a website and engaging in online marketing. And, thosebusinesses whose customers are not restricted to a geographical area might have a difficult timefinding an alternate method of attracting customers that offers the reasonably low expense andworldwide reach of a Web presence.Because of the "virtual" nature of most home businesses, websites, if not an absolute necessity,can certainly provide benefits to a home business operator. Since most home-based businessesdont have a physical location, a website provides an inexpensive means for prospects to get toknow what you do or what you sell and can even be a "storefront" for selling goods and servicesdirectly.The Internet has greatly enabled home businesses to prosper because of the reasonably lowcost to start and maintain a web presence. Therefore, Internet marketing should be part ofyour business plan and your marketing strategy.
5. Advantages of Internet MarketingMarketing is an essential component for product proliferation and adoption across the targetedaudience. Conventional marketing strategies have always been associated with a hefty budgetand market research requirements. As the world is becoming smarter and more efficient peopleacross the globe have started realizing the benefits of Internet Marketing. Internet has been ableto penetrate all parts of the globe. Businesses and humans are not limited to a particulargeography and all corners of the world are facilitating from the ease and use of Internetmarketing initiatives.There are too many advantages of using Internet marketing as the modern tool and strategy todraw more customers to trigger unprecedented growth. Let’s explore some of the key ones:Internet marketing has been more effective when measured on the aspect of product meetingthe eyes of an end user.You can design and woo your customers in a better way without much time and investmentson an Internet Marketing enabled campaign. With less cycle time you can meet more needs ofyour customers when compared to conventional channel.One of the best aspect of an Internet Marketing campaign is that it meets the eye of the targetmuch faster and in a concentrated way.You can manage your leads and convert them into opportunities in a faster manner too.It has proven to provide a clear cut communication between the customer and the serviceprovider.
6. Internet marketing leads to product innovation. Vendors are informed about the preferencesand likings of the end user and they manufacture or present the services in a desired manner.Proliferation of your service portfolio is pretty easy and simple online. Within no time you cancreate a campaign and send it across to major social networks including LinkedIn, Twitteror Stumble Upon. You can better your online revenues and increase your bottom-line over theperiod of time.With better customer satisfaction and increased bottom-line you are sure to become aprominent entity in the segment of your industry.More people admit to the fact that Internet marketing and an online presence can provide amore trustworthy image of self or business online. It has helped in new customer acquisition andgrowth even in the challenging times of recession.Internet as an arena is growing year by year. More number of users are buying or are interestedin buying products and services online than ever before. Challenges will lie ahead for thevendors to differentiate themselves in order to stay in the hunt of customer acquisition,Retention and growth. Innovation through Internet and Internet marketing can help companies tostay afloat and nurture their talent pool and strengths in correct direction.So if you have been interested all this while in carrying out Internet Marketing efforts, make anattempt now. Just ensure that you know your niche and the demands of customers well enough.You are sure to grow your online business if you can offer value to your customers online.
7. Internet Marketing Patented Technological Services ExamplesSome examples of Internet marketing services you may want to offer through your Internetmarketing firm are: Email marketing Article marketing Web content freelance writing Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising Search engine optimization (SEO).Many Internet marketing services firms offer all of these services because in a sense they allmesh together.While your Internet marketing services do not have to focus only on search engine marketing, itis an area of Internet marketing that is in very high demand. Reading about Search EngineMarketing will get you pointed in the right direction and will serve to give you some more ideasabout how you want to structure your Internet marketing firm.
8. Internet Marketing Services Groups and Organizations SEOMoz Search Engine Land eMarketing Association SEMPO (Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization) At the present time, internet marketing recommendations:Today, Internet marketing, or online marketing, is evolving into a broader mix of components acompany can use as a means of increasing sales - even if your business is done completelyonline, partly online, or completely offline. The decision to use Internet marketing as part of acompanys overall marketing strategy is strictly up to the company of course, but as a rule,Internet marketing is becoming an increasingly important part of nearly everycompanys marketing mix. For some online businesses, it is the only form of marketing beingpracticed.