AN ENTERPRISE RESOURCE
THAT WON’T SET YOUR BUDGET ON FIRE!
• Businesses need to save time to improve
• One way to do this is automate business
• An Enterprise Resource Plan could help
streamline your processes.
• ERPs come with modules for different
functions, including HR, Finance,
Operations, CRM, supply chain.
TIME IS MONEY
ARE ERPS COST-EFFECTIVE?
• Typically ERP software is designed for large
organisations and is therefore costly.
• Data shows that over 70% of businesses worldwide
are small and medium enterprises. To them,
spending $150,000-750,000 annually isn't practical
• Additionally, traditional ERP software tend to be
rigid, with less flexibility than what small businesses
• Go with a low-code solution - Simple, cost-effective
and easy to use, even for non-developers .
• Learning curve is quick with immediate
• Make changes anytime, add new modules to the
• Many companies offer simplified platforms with a
monthly payment plan, which means you try it out
with no commitments.
ANY LOW-COST ALTERNATIVE?
Zoho Creator is one such platform with a great UI
We have been functional for over 10 years and is
widely used for Business Process Automation
Mission Bicycle Company used Zoho Creator to
develop an app to do everything that they would need
from a traditional ERP at a fraction of the cost.
Now they can manage their finances, material
requests, manufacturing and customer service
through one app. They’re even bringing HR into it.