Top five Android Apps
Download Whatsapp For Pc
• Android is a good platform for getting
things done very quickly, on both smart
phones and tablet.
• The key to fertility on android and any
platform lies in the apps available.
• There are many android apps, many designed
to help users be more productive, but finding
them can often be a burden. Download
Download Whatsapp For Pc in this link.
• Here are five apps that will help most folks get
more things done using an Android device.
• Android has decent calendar and contact
apps, but lacks in the native commotion list
• Pocket Informant is an app that handles
calendaring and task management good and
• The app can be configured to present
calendars in any style desired.
• The task manager can synchronize with the
online service Toodledo.
• It takes some time to get familiar with all of
the features of Pocket Informant, but once
you do, it is so useful.
Documents to Go:
• People need to work with documents all the
time in their office and homes.
• This app is as full of features that are not
available in most of the apps
• . Documents to go allow working with
Microsoft Office documents, including Excel,
Word, and PowerPoint.
• In addition to handling Office documents,
Documents to go can access Google
documents, and PDF files with good effect.
• So over all it is very useful app for android
• It may be odd to find a text-messaging app in
a list of productivity apps.
• But texting has become a big part of business
communications and friendly environment.
• . It is a great app as in addition to a full screen
app, it also uses popup dialog boxes that
appear on top of any other app.
• This makes it possible to read incoming
messages and reply to them without leaving
the app that is currently open.
• The design is very attractive and has simple
Exchange by Touchdown
• Some of the android phones handle exchange
email well, but it is not reliable across the
• Exchange by touchdown handles exchange
accounts very well, and many swear by it.
• . The touchdown solution handles the full
spectrum of exchange data such as email,
contacts, tasks, notes and even SMS
• It also has many interesting features.
• This app may not be for everyone, but for
them who constantly outlining and mapping
out writing projects.
• Thinking Space makes this elegant simple with
a good touch interface and an innate design.
• It is based on simple mind mapping
techniques, but can also be used to create
visual outlines for projects.
• It is also gives us option of locating places.
• So these are the top productivity related apps
in the android stores.