How to enable Hardware Acceleration on the VidOn Server?
1. VidOn Server’s Hardware Acceleration feature must first be supported by your graphics cards.
2. Please make sure your graphics card is up to date with the latest drivers.
Intel Graphics Driver Download: http: //www.intel.com/p/en_US/support
NVIDIA graphics Driver Download: http: //www.geforce.com/drivers
3. Current, the hardware acceleration feature is not supported on AMD graphics cards due to
4. The VidOn Server will automatically detect your graphics card's information and compare it with
your CPU to determine whether to enable Hardware acceleration.
5. If your PC has Intel Integrated Graphics, butHardware accelerationis not enabled, please note the
The VidOn Server will automatically enable Hardware Acceleration if your PC has an Intel HD
Graphics card which supports Intel® Quick Sync Video.If not, please enter Bios to enable IQS for
your graphics card.
For PC’s using both an Intel integrated graphics card and a discrete graphics card, if discrete card is
more powerful, the VidOn Server will automatically enable Hardware Acceleration; If the Intel
integrated graphic card isbetter, then the card must support IQS to enable hardware acceleration.
Please note that some old modellaptops and motherboards may not be able to utilize this feature.
6. If you are using the following graphics cards (with CUDA 5.0 or higher), please be sure to install
the driver released after Geforce WHQL334.89 (Feb 2014 2014-2-18):
GeForce GTX 750 Ti
GeForce GTX 750
GeForce GTX 850M
GeForce GTX 950M
GeForce GTX 960M
For related information, please refer to: https: //developer.nvidia.com/cuda-gpus
The VidOn Server combines the best hardware acceleration to offer you an outstanding user experience.