Curation continues to be a buzzword in learning today, with adoption rates and enthusiasm for its potential still riding high. Is it the silver bullet we’ve been looking for though? Here to discuss the opportunities and limitations of curating learning content and resources, Mike Taylor takes us through a tour of the what works, what doesn’t and the specific L&D challenges that curation can help us address.
Content curation is rapidly becoming an essential skill for learning professionals, but many have yet to put it into practice. This session will arm you with an understanding of how curation helps both you and your organisation, along with the tools and techniques you’ll need to craft your own personalized curation system. You’ll learn how using curation helps you move beyond the traditional packaging and delivery of content to provide better, more effective and more efficient solutions for learners and stakeholders.
* How and where to discover the most valuable content efficiently
* About crafting a content strategy plan to guide your curation efforts
* Creating a solid content curation strategy
* Tools and techniques for building your own personalized content curation system
* Strategies for becoming a trusted guide in your organisation and beyond