WP Tabbed Popular Posts & Products Plugin -
Extension Page: WP Tabbed Popular Posts & Products
Store URL: http://www.softprodigy.com/store
WP Tabbed Popular Posts &
1. General Information
2. Plugin Features
3. Steps to be taken for Installation
4. Plugin Overview
This document explains the information about WP Tabbed Popular Posts & Products. Easily
create different kinds of Tabs for your WordPress site, vertical or horizontal. Insert Tabs
anywhere in your site - page/post editor, sidebars, and template files. No coding is required. It is
all done in a nice and easy interface.
1. Display recent posts
2. Display popular posts
3. Display custom products created with custom post type or Woo-commerce products depending
upon the settings
4. Widget created in the admin section to display the widget anywhere in theme
5. Provides various Short code features to show tab area inside page or posts or any theme files.
6. Set titles/level of posts and ordering products
7. Multiple option/parameters pass through short code
8. Setting page in admin section for various settings regarding title displayed in the front end
9. Settings for the number of posts to be displayed in the front section
10. Tabs can be inserted anywhere in your site
11. Custom styling
Steps to be taken for Installation
>>Step-1. Login with your WordPress admin.
>>Step-2. Click on Plugins to enter Plugins Menu
>>Step-3. Click on Add New button to Install the Extension
>>Step-4. Click on the “Upload” option, then click “Browse” to select the zip file from your
computer. Once selected, press “OK” and press the “Install Now” button.
>>Step-5. Activate the plugin.
After installing activate the plugin
After activation of plugin go to Plugins>> Tab Settings
Click Tab Settings to add settings for tabs.
>>Go to SP Products to add custom products here
>>Titles of Tab is editable
>>Admin can change no. of posts to be displayed
>>Admin can select product type and Save Settings.
>> Admin can add this shortcode anywhere in your page/post or in any file where he want to
>> Tabs will be display like this by using shortcodes.
>>Here are tabs showing latest, popular posts and products.
>>Go to SP Products>> SP Products
To add custom products if want to show custom products instead of woocommerce products.
To Drag Widget
Go to Appearance>> Widget Area
>>Tabs will start appearing from sidebar widget.