Cloud Monitoring System
TheRodinhoods Delhi Open House
March 22, 2014
● Is the reputation of a website dependent on
a webhosting company?
● How will we come to know that our
website/server has malfunctioned?
● Are we expecting our users to inform the
● A made in India product at rescue: Dynofy
● Monitor websites, servers, subdomains, etc.
● Select interval between checks (1min-60min)
● Instant Notification through Android App
● Logic: If response returned is 200 then it is
UP else it is DOWN. (Except Redirection)
How it all started?
● Developed by Abhishek and Shubhamoy
● Needed a quick hack to monitor an API
Server and ended up creating dynofy!
● Driving Force:
○ Indian Product
○ Enhance our skillset
● Built with: Flask, MongoDB & AngularJS
● Launched Android App on Google Play Store
● Presented at Mozilla Meetup
● Fixed a Bug: Misconfigured Remote Server crashed our
● Presently monitoring 50+ websites
The 3 Questions???
1. How to launch a paid service in the
international markets? (India payment
gateways don’t accept international CC’s)
2. What should be the future strategy for
incorporating a SaaS Company in India?
3. What new features we can think of