There’s an easier way
A Business Case
• Lower telecom call costs. VoIP service providers
charge significantly less (up to 50% less) for phone
• Productivity increases with VoIP phone service can
be substantial. Features such as find me/follow me,
remote office, click to call, Outlook integration,
unified voice mail, conference calling, and
collaboration tools enable productivity increases.
• MAC (moves, adds, and changes) costs lower.
New technology means the ability to move your
own phone to a new workstation.
• Ongoing service and maintenance costs may be
• Features. VoIP phone systems are feature-rich, with more features added all the
• Converged applications. Your voice messages, e-mails and faxes can be
associated with your regular e-mail account.
• Improved customer service. Utilizing features such as virtual phone numbers
allows you to have telephone numbers in areas in which you don’t have a
physical presence. Auto-attendants allow you to answer more calls more quickly
• Telecommuting and off-premise communications are seamless.
• Growth and Scalability. Business VoIP phone service has the ability to grow as
your company grows. Purchase only what is needed and add on as you grow.
You can utilize more advanced features as your company needs them.
• Faxing. Faxing can be done with VoIP service eliminating the need for additional
separate lines. Faxes can also be dropped right into the user’s inbox on their
desktop and printed out on the user’s designated printer.
A Comparison of VoIP and
Traditional Phone Service
VoIP Phone Service
Good to excellent, varies; with provider, internet connection, and equipment.
Voice Quality Excellent Many business VoIP providers will provide a guaranteed QoS for excellent voice
# of Dropped Isolated to rare; some loss of data if heavy data traffic present unless provider
Calls guarantees service.
Coverage Worldwide Worldwide
Bandwidth usage Inefficient Very efficient
Vary; can be costly Relatively inexpensive; free if within network
High, due to aging
infrastructure, high cost Low, due to relatively light infrastructure
of copper, etc.
• The Nexus system
enables businesses to
easily and affordably
create and manage
their phone system,
analog lines, as well
as VoIP services.
Aastra 51i IP Phone
The Aastra 51i offers features and flexibility in an open-standards
based, carrier grade basic level IP telephone. As part of the 5i series,
this phone is ideally suited for light use small and medium business
applications such as lobbies or common areas.
•3-line LCD screen
•1 call appearance line
•Full-duplex speakerphone for monitoring
Aastra 53i IP Phone
The Aastra 53i IP Phone has 6 programmable keys with LEDs. For
ones that love hands free phones there is a built in amplifier along
with headset support. The Aastra 53i is flash programmable and has
dual 10/100 switched Ethernet ports.
•Up to 9 call appearance lines
•Shared call and bridged line
Aastra 57i IP Phone
• Aastra 57i Business
• The newly released
Aastra 57i IP Phone is
loaded with features.
• The Aastra 57i hosts a
with a graphical LCD
Aastra 57i CT IP Phone
• Aastra 57i CT IP Phone…
• The Aastra 57i CT IP
Phone provides cordless
• The phone allows the user
to be non-stationery in
calling with up to a
300,000 sq. ft. coverage
• Up to 4 handsets per base.
• For a quote and demo: