7 Areas of My Life
Attributes to Success
I would like to place Positive Thinking at the top of
my list of factors that has helped me succeed in life.
• Self Confidence
• Persistence and Passion to Execute my job
• Value add in whatever way possible
• Zeal to Learn
• Love and support from family
Make your life a Masterpiece
• You can’t hit a target you can’t see.
• You can’t accomplish wonderful things with your life if you
have no idea what they are.
• So give yourself a vision, of the kind of future you want to
create for yourself, and make it your motivator for driving
• Decide exactly what “success” means to you.
• You have to decide what your life would look like if you
made it into a masterpiece.
• You will see, that all great achievement begin with your
deciding what it is you really want and then dedicating
yourself wholeheartedly to attaining it.
• Know what you want to achieve – nothing happens unless
first a Vision
• Powered by Desire and fuelled by the Dream you hold
• Build a bigger picture of your Dream, to define and refine it
until you get it just right in your mind
• Develop Will power and Persistence
• Deploy your Intellectual factors as they hold the potential
for enormous good
• Ignorance and paradigms are the enemy that we must
Vision and Desire have to be the focus of your attention if
you're going to develop Persistence into the great ally it can
Your first job is to create a
blueprint, a clear picture of where
you are going and what it will look
like when you get there.
Peace of Mind
• Living in harmony with your highest values and
your innermost convictions
• Essential for the optimal performance
• The wonderful truth about peace of mind is that it
is your normal, natural condition.
• Achieving inner peace must be a central organizing
principle of your life.
• You are only successful as a person to the degree
to which you can achieve your own happiness,
your own contentment, you own sense of personal
well-being- in short, your own peace of mind.
• Key to Happiness - systematically
eliminate, or minimize, the parts of your life
that cause you negativity or stress of any kind.
• Mountaintop thinking
• Imagine your ideal life
• In your working life, create the ideal future
vision of what your job or work would look like
if it was absolutely excellent in every respect.
• What would you do more of or less of, to
achieve higher levels of harmony and
cooperation in your work environment?
Health & Energy
• The next ingredient of success is health and
• Peace of mind is your normal and natural mental
• Health and energy is your normal and natural
• Your body has a natural bias towards health.
• Preserve, use and enhance your energy levels
• It produces energy easily and in abundance in the
absence of mental or physical interference.
• If you achieve all kinds of things in the material
world, but you lose your health or peace of mind,
you get little or no pleasure from your other
• This ingredient is about relationships with the
people you love and care about, and the
people who love and care about you.
• A measure of how well you are doing as a
• Essence of your personality
• The Laughter Test
• This is true for organizations as well. High
performance, high profit organizations are
those in which people laugh and joke together.
They enjoy one another and their work. They
function smoothly and happily as teams. They
are more optimistic, more open to new ideas,
more creative and more flexible.
• One of your chief aims in life must therefore
be to create a human environment in which
you can be happy, contented and fulfilled
• Examine your relationships
• Develop a plan to make each of them
enjoyable and satisfying
• Only when you have your relationships under
control and functioning harmoniously can you
turn your thoughts toward the self expression
and self-actualization that enable you to fulfill
your true potential.
• To be financially free means that you have
enough money so that you don’t worry about
it continually, as most do. Achieving your own
financial freedom is one of the most important
goals and responsibilities of your life. It is far
too important to be left to chance.
• When you decide exactly what you want your
financial picture to look like, you will be able to
use this system to achieve your goals faster. It
all starts with your defining your financial
future clearly and then making a plan to
Worthy Goals & Ideals
• To be truly happy, you need a clear sense of
direction. You need a commitment to something
bigger and more important than yourself.
• You need to feel that your life stands for something;
that you are somehow making a valuable
contribution to your world.
• Happiness has been defined as “the progressive
realization of a worthy ideal”. You can only be happy
when you are working step by step toward
something that is really important to you.
• Think about what sort of activities and
accomplishments you most enjoy. What were
you doing in the past when you were the
happiest? What sort of activities give you your
greatest sense of meaning and purpose in life?
• Throughout all of history, self-knowledge has gone
hand in hand with inner happiness and outer
• To perform at your best, you need to know who
you are and why you think and feel the way you
• You need to understand the forces and influences
that have shaped your character from earliest
• You need to know why you react and respond the
way you do to people and situations around you.
• It is only when you understand and accept yourself
that you can begin moving forward in the other
areas in your life.
• The seventh ingredient of success is a sense of
personal fulfillment. This is a feeling that you are
becoming everything that you are capable of
becoming. It is the sure knowledge that you are
moving toward the realization of your full potential
as a human being.
• Psychologist Abraham Maslow called this “self-
actualization”. He said it was the primary
characteristic of the healthiest, happiest and most
successful men and women in our society.
• These seven ingredients of success shall help to
achieve and maintain a positive, optimistic and cheerful
mental attitude. Defining the seven ingredients of
success shall give you a series of targets to aim at. When
you define your life in ideal terms, when you have the
courage to decide what you want, you begin the process
of unlocking your hidden powers to succeed.