One fine body…
- Palo Alto, CA, United States
- Work CTO, Big Data and Storage
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website blog.richardmcdougall.com
- About Richard's interest and expertise is in the areas of high scale application architecture, performance measurement and optimization of system and application architectures. Richard McDougall is currently the Application Infrastructure CTO and Big Data/Hadoop lead in the Office of the CTO at VMware. He is responsible for driving advanced development and strategy for VMware's application platform architecture - including the performance and integration of applications, runtimes, middleware, and application encapsulation technologies. Richard authored the book "Solaris Internals" (Prentice Hall) with Jim Mauro, and is the lead author for "Resource Management" (Prentice Hall/Sun Blueprints...