Hannahs Instuctions On How To Play The Game Legend.
The Game Of Legends is a fun game to play with a large group of students on a large clear area.
1 soft dodgeball
A big open space i.e., the hall or a field.
At least 20 people
1.First get into a big circle all spread out.
2. Next number the students from 1-5 around the circle. (Refer To Diagram If needed)
3. Now sit down in the circle with your arms and legs crossed.
4. Next the caller calls out a number, the people who are that number run Clockwise around the
circle. ( Refer To Diagram If needed)
5. Once they have run a full loop of the circle they run through their starting spot and attempt to
grab the ball in the middle. N.B. If someone has the ball then drops it someone else can go for it.
6. Once someone gets the ball they become a star.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 until 4 numbers have been called out.
8. Next call “STARS” and all the stars run around the circle, back into their space and into the
middle of the circle for the ball.
9. The winner of the round is now a “SUPERSTAR”
10. Next repeat steps 4-6.
11. Repeat step 8 and the 4-6 until there are a few Superstars.
12. Call “SUPERSTARS” and let them race, the winner of the race is the legend.
N.B. This is a shortened version, if you want a longer game after racing the Superstars, the person
becomes a rock Star, when there are a few RockStars they then race for the Legend.
If you follow these instructions you should have a fun and safe game of legends for kids.
MADE BY HANNAH BROWN