Introduction to study of mind rubrics slide show presentation by Dr.hansaraj salve
Introduction to study of mind
rubrics slide show presentation by
The conversion of the patient's symptoms in the
proper language of the repertory is one of the main
problems we encounter in practice especially in
terms of mental rubrics.
In order to overcome this problem we should
understand exactly the meaning of each rubric, sub
rubric with cross references and remedies.
Homoeopathic materia medica slide show
presentation by Dr.Hansraj salve
Dr.Hansraj salve (BHMS, MDPGD IN
X-RAY AND USG TECHNIQUE).
Contact no. +91 9404559535
About Dr. hansaraj salve
• Consultant homoeopath.
• Specialist in migraine therapy; migraine cures
within 20 seconds.
• Lecturer at online homoeopathic materia medica
• Creative director and head of hmmslideshow.esy.es
and working on worlds first project to convert
complete homoeopathic materia medca to slide
• Author of homoeopathic materia medica group
study slideshow presentation.
• Homoeopathic students, physician even
experts also unable to perceive the case
because of there lack of knowledge in mental
rubrics and they ignores such important
symptoms unintentionally which results in
• This work is meant for fresher students and
busy physicians and for those who are
preparing for competitive examinations.
• This work is not just dictionary meaning but
• I have tried with best of my efforts,
knowledge and hard work to make this a
• I hope and wish that this work will be
accepted and appreciated.
• I welcome any suggestions from any quarter
it may be, so that this work can be improved
1. Abandoned :
Feeling of being left alone without help by all
his near and dear
Forsaken : Feeling of being left alone without help
Deserted : Feeling of being left alone when most needed
• You can see patient with grief and he express
himself during history taking that nobody
from his family or relations cares him or all
have given him up.
Destroy the self-possession or self-
confidence of someone
• A son goes to his dad with a business
proposal which he wants to start with small
investment and big profit but his father reject
his proposal even without going in to details
of the proposal.
Unexpectedly sudden, rude
• This person is present with very rough
attitude in our clinic and will reply questions
very roughly and he often disturb other
peoples by his misbehave.
4. Absent minded
• Absent-mindedness is where a person shows
In attention of mind even though he is not
doing anything and still he does not respond
to the ordinary call although he does not
have any thoughts in his mind
Similar rubrics :
absorbed - if he has some thoughts in his mind he will be
considered as “”
In Absorbed the mind is directed towards one problem. Fixed in
one thought .
Abstraction of mind : A destructive symptom, something in the
mind has been lost)
• In Absentmindedness there is no fixation of
mind at all.
• This patient even if sitting before the docter,
when asked any question does not respond at
first call looks like he is thinking about
something else, but when asked he says he has
no other thoughts.
• You must confirm this condition with his family
members because generally he is observed like
same at home also but this needs confirmation
5. Absorbed, buried in thought:
• Looking obviously engage or occupied with
thoughts (the mere sight of engrossed look)
Fully and deeply engrossed in a thought or idea, often t
o such a degree as to be unaware of or insensitive to
the outside world.
patient looks like absorbed in thought like that; as if
we don’t even exist.
• Habit of employing harsh insulting languages
as a routine.
Cursing : Is due to some provocation by somebody or some
Swearing. Cursing after heated exchange with another one
• A patient while telling the symptoms uses
abusive words these words are generally used
by him as a routine as he is in the habit of using
• He may abusing the physicians who treated him
• Sharpness and keenness of mind, a person
when disturbed in his mind either feels that
his memory is very sharp or very weak.
• A person while explaining his condition says
that his memory is very weak in general or in
some particular aspects or his memory is so
active that he can recollect many things
• These observations are tobe made carefully
as these may appear during the course of any
type of sickness.
8. Adaptability loss of:
• Very difficult to adjust to the surroundings
• Loss of an individual's ability to successfully
adapt to life tasks in the face of social
disadvantage or highly adverse conditions.
• Adversity and stress can come in the shape of
family or relationship problems, health
problems, or workplace and financial
worries, among others.
• People can receive admiration for many
reasons, including their beauty, hard work, or
intelligence. Often, there is a sense of
gratitude or thanks when someone feels
10. Admonition agg.:
• Aggravation from gentle advice
• During case taking relatives of patient
disclose this person becomes excited/
agitated if he is given any warning or
reminder for the consequence of his actions
and his complaints are generally aggravates
from such reactions.
Study of mind rubrics slide show presentation
by Dr. Hansaraj salve
Publishing on 1st of may 2017
Price in India – ₹999
Outside of India – $16
Book your order in advance
For booking details visit our website –
Simple tips and tricks to learn and
remember homoeopathic materia
medica By Dr. hansraj salve
(Part 1 – Complete Materia medica
Group study slide show presentation )
1. pocket manual of homeopathic materia medica by
Dr. william boericke
with 80% discount
Limited period offer
With 3 absolutely free reference books namely:
Within India ₹2495 @ ₹ 499
Outside India $50 @ $9.99
2. Keynotes and Characteristics. With Comparisons
of some of the. Leading Remedies of the. Materia
Medica. By. H. C. Allen, M. D
3. Lectures on homoeopathic materia medica Dr.J.
For purchase instruction visit to -