One fine body…
- Greater Boston Area, United States
- Work Management Consultant in Process Innovation, Frequent Contributor to Harvard Business Review
- Industry Consulting / Advisory
- Website bradfordpower.tumblr.com/
- About Brad Power has consulted and conducted research on process innovation and business transformation for over 35 years. He works with companies that must make faster changes to their products, services, and systems to compete with startups and leading software companies, creating organizations that are built to innovate. From his early days at CSC Index and with Michael Hammer in the 1990s to his more recent experience at the Lean Enterprise Institute, he has had a passion for developing continuous innovation as a key capability, embedded in the corporate culture.