Saber El Morabit
WHAT IS MILK?
• The milk is a white liquid produced by
the mammary glands of mammals
• The milk contain vitamins and calcium
• There are different types of milk, for example:
full cream milk, powdered milk or semiskimmed milk.
• We go to the laboratory
• We verify the milk is because acidification
caused by the growth of bacterial
- Erlenmeyer flask of 250 ml
- Wand Glass
- Test tube
- UHT Milk
• First of all the teacher has taught us two types
of milk are expired.
• We did that experiment consisted in put hot
• Expire in a flask with a pipette, and then we
put vinegar inside the flask mixed
• We've came out as the teacher had taught us
pasteurized milk expired that was smelly and
• The second experimentation, we stay in class
• We sample, smelling and seeing the diferent
types of milk : Cow and goat
• We started with a glass of cow's milk and
other milk a goat.
• We have smelled, tasted and looked and have
drawn some conclusions.
• We also looked at which methods have to