10 Easy Tips for aHealthier LifeEveryone of us wants to be fit, healthy, and live a long active life.Right? But what do you do for it?Well, we all know, that a healthy person doesn’t smoke, is at ahealthy weight, exercises and eats healthy. Sounds simple, butthose who have tried changing their habits know how difficult itcould be.
1. Drink a Glass of Water in theMorningWake up in the morning and drink one glass of roomtemperature water first off. You can put a slice oflemon or lime in the water, if you don’t like it’snatural taste. Water helps to clear our system, bringon metabolism rate and flush out the toxins. Somepeople even say, that it helps to reduce weight!
2. Sleep EnoughLack of sleep makes you feel tired and angry, youcan’t concentrate your attention. Lack of sleep candamage your physical health (especially heart) aswell . Some studies have shown that 8 hours of sleepper 24-hour period is the average requirement foradults. But all people are different and need for sleepcan range from 6 to 10 hours. If you feel sleepyduring 4pm and 6pm, you probably do not getenough rest.
3. Stretch in the Morning!Instead of snoozing in the morning, you can use your timemore wisely. Stretch your back, your legs, your neck. It willwake your body from sleep. Stretching in the morningincreases blood flow to your muscles providing an extrashot of oxygen and preparing them for a new day.
4. Snack the Healthy WayPotato chips, salted nuts, candies, cookies and other tastystuff are definitely unhealthy for your body. They containlots of fat, salt, sugar. Choose raw nuts, fresh fruits orberries instead, they are rich in vitamins and minerals.
5. Eat Breakfast!Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, especiallyfor you weight loss seekers. If you skip it, you’ll get hungrylong before lunch and will start snacking on foods that arehigh in fat and sugar, but low in vitamins.
6. Take a Daily Walk.We all know about the advantages of physical activity, butmost of us have neither time, nor desire to exercise. Usethe stairs as often as possible instead of the elevator, takea walk with your friends, walk your dog a bit longer, thanusually – use any possibility to be more physically active.
7. Make Social ConnectionsIt is said that lonely people are more likely to become illand die younger. People who have no friends are morestressed, depressed and often less physically active.Socially connected person is more healthier and moreindependent.
8. Study Ingredient Lists of YourFavorite ProductsProduct’s ingredient list is very important as it shows youwhether the food you’re about to buy contains unnaturaland unhealthy ingredients. There are hundreds, maybeeven thousands of unhealthy ingredients on the market andit is almost impossible to remember all of them.Luckily, you can find a lot of information on the Internetabout them, so study all of your favorite and most commonfoods, cosmetics and other products you buy. Harmfulingredients may cause various diseases, allergic reactionsand even cancer.
9. Find New Activities!Pick up a new activity involving the whole family andfriends such as hiking, group sports, skiing or riding abicycle. Finding a hobby can give you the enjoyment andreduce stress. You’ll also start meeting people who havethe same interests as you and may make some new friends.Enjoy your new hobby and remember – happy people livelonger!
10. Love Your Life!Relax! Don’t get nervous and angry because of the trivialthings. Don’t be too serious. Smile, love others, and alwayslook on the bright side of life!